What are The Features of Glass Packaging?
1. Glass packaging is produced either colorless or colorful. When colorful, its level of protection against the effects of light increases; while colorless glass allows full visibility of the product inside.
2. Thermal resistance of the glass packaging is high, it can be sterilized and it will not deform.
3. Multi-use glass packaging is environment friendly.
4. Glass packaging will not chemically react with products.
5. Glass packaging is made of silica, which covers 80% of the earth, and is therefore, natural.
6. It contains no component detrimental to human, nor it enters into a radioactive reaction, glass preserves the product the same as its first day of production.
7. Products stored in glass bottle preserve their taste and odor as if the first day.
8. Glass packaging does not allow permeation of gases, humidity or odor.